Sunday, December 9, 2007

ஐமொழிய பிளாக்/Blog pentalingüe/Pentalingual Blog/פֿינעף־שפּראַכיקער בלאָג/יומן רשת חמש־לשוני

I don't know if I could possibly do this. But it's a nice idea. I will honestly do it one of these days. And suffer the consequences as a connoisseur of each language rips my apart on each post. But, hey, that's OK, we learn from our mistakes, eh?

Language order: Tamil, Spanish, our very own English, Hebrew, and my very own Yiddish. Booya!

EDIT: Let's do it. How about:

நான் பார்த்த கவைகள் கோபமாக இருந்தன. ஆனால் படம் பார்த்தோண, பீப்பாய் நிறுத்தியது.
Los tenedores que vi estaban muy enojados. Pero cuando vi la película, el tonel paró.
The forks that I saw were angry. But when I saw the movie, the barrel stopped.
המזלגות שראיתי כעסו מאוד. אבל כשראיתי את הסרט, החבית עצרה.
די גאָפּל װאָס איך האָב געזען זענען געװען זײער ברוגז. אָבער װען איך האָב געזען דעם פֿילם, האָט דער פֿאַס זיך אָפּגעשטעלט.

See? That was easy... right?

1 comment:

bizarro con interrupciones said...

Congratulations!!!

And I am especially happy and thankful to you for using a language such as yiddish. Please go on with this blog!!!

We ourselves have a tetralingual blog which we regularly post on, though I may say the languages are not as original.

Chutzpah!!